If you were thinking about putting your name forward for the Canadian Chapter of ACHE Board of Directors Nominations in the fall, a second chance has arrived! We have a vacancy in the West Region (BC/AB/MB/SK/NWT/YK/Nunavut) and a vacancy in the Central Region (Ontario). Nominations will close at midnight on February 27, 2022. Please contact Frances Roesch, FACHE, for the Letter of Intent document (email@example.com).
- Interested individuals must be Members or Fellows in good standing with ACHE to be eligible for nomination.
- Individuals must be living or working in the jurisdiction in which they are seeking nomination
- Individuals may self-nominate or be nominated by any Affiliate of the ACHE Canada
- Directors will be elected by the Chapter Affiliates working in the respective jurisdictions.
- Affiliates are assigned to a jurisdiction based on their preferred mailing address with ACHE.
- Directors will each serve the remainder of a three-year term on the Chapter Board of Directors which began on January 1, 2022.
- Affiliates wishing to nominate or self nominate, or who have questions about your membership status, jurisdiction or would like additional information about the responsibilities of a Director may contact Frances Roesch, FACHE, Chair, Nominations Committee, ACHE Canada at firstname.lastname@example.org.